Collaborate with Seed. Multiply the impact.
At Seed we rely on collaborators to help achieve our mission — we realize our vision is not one that can be reached alone. From entrepreneurs in emerging economies to Stanford faculty, students, and seasoned executives, we know that something this ambitious requires many hearts and minds.
Seed collaborates in a variety of ways – strategically, programatically, and financially. Here are some of our key collaborations.
Seed collaborates with incubators, accelerators, and other organizations to recruit qualified startups to participate in Seed Spark.
- AgHub - Agri Innovation Hub of PJTSAU
- AIC-SMU Technology Business Incubation Foundation
- AIMA Young Leaders Council
- Bangladesh Angels Network Limited
- Catalyst for Women Entrepreneurship
- Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms
- COEP’s Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Confederation of Indian Industry - Young Indians
- Educentre School of Business
- Entrepreneurship Development Center (Venture Center), Pune
- Foundation for Innovation & Research at SASTRA TBI
- Global Incubation Services
- IKP EDEN
- NASSCOM 10000 Startups
- National Incubation Center at Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Nepalese Young Entrepreneurs’ Forum (NYEF)
- Society for Innovation & Entrepreneurship – IIT BOMBAY
- T-Hub Foundation
- Technology Business Incubator at Kongu Engineering College
- TiE Chennai Chapter
- TiE Hyderabad Chapter
- TiE Kerala Chapter
- Vel Tech Technology Incubator
- Vellore Institute of Technology – Technology Business Incubator
- We Founder Circle
Seed Transformation Program
Seed collaborates with mission-aligned organizations to help recruit entrepreneurs and deliver content for the Seed Transformation Program.