Explore below to learn more about the process of applying to become a Seed consultant.
Minimum qualifications include:
- 10 years of professional work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in English
- Subject-matter expertise in a field related to business in fast-growth organizations or entrepreneurial environments
- A demonstrated track record of success
- Passion for and commitment to Seed’s mission
Submitting an application does not guarantee selection. A committee will assess all completed applications based on the selection criteria.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Each qualified candidate is invited to a 20- to 30-minute phone interview with a Seed staff member.
Selected candidates are notified within three weeks of their interviews.
Admitted applicants are asked to sign the Seed Consulting Agreement and participate in a Welcome Call to learn about program details and logistics.
The application takes about 30 to 60 minutes to complete. It requires personal and professional information, including:
- Basic personal information
- Resume (upload as a PDF)
- Why you are interested in volunteering and why you feel you are qualified.
- A brief professional biography, including any past experience as a consultant.
When you are ready to apply, access the online application. You can download a printer-friendly version of the application for your reference, but you must fill out and submit the application online.