Work closely with talented entrepreneurs in Africa and South Asia. Gain high-level work experience while making a social impact in emerging markets. Experience all that and more through a funded, Stanford Seed internship.
By working directly with a Seed Network company, you’ll help implement new ideas designed to facilitate both the growth and the scaling of businesses in the developing and emerging world.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Seed internships will be fully remote in 2021.
Through a Seed internship, you will:
- Gain high-level work experience and put theory into practice while working with a small to medium-size company based in an emerging market
- Contribute to projects leading to the transformational growth of companies in the region
- Learn about a different culture, and about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in developing and emerging countries
- Explore private-sector solutions to international-development challenges
- Build skills that are needed in a global marketplace and desired by employers
Stories of Impact
Hear how students are having an impact on Seed businesses.