This one-of-a-kind site has redefined the business school experience with its expansive, flexible architecture. It was created to grow and adapt as needs change.
The center was purposefully designed to foster collaboration both within Stanford GSB and with the rest of the larger university. The LEED® Platinum certification establishes the center as a model of sustainability.
The Knight Management Center was built upon our values. From the innovative overall design to the comprehensive recycling resources, every element reflects Stanford GSB’s core principles.
- We engage intellectually with collaborative workspaces and plentiful meeting space.
- We strive for greatness in working and learning spaces that inspire leadership and innovation.
- We respect and support each other by integrating our learning and living environments and fostering collaboration. Together, we create a close-knit community offering mutual support and encouragement.
- We act with integrity and promote environmental leadership by utilizing environmental resources in a manner that respects our planet and its people.
- We own our actions by creating and protecting an environment that invites academic collaboration and fosters positive interactions with our colleagues.