Learn how to develop transformational strategies, leadership agility, and an innovative mindset to help your organization thrive in uncertain times.
Disruptive doesn’t even begin to describe the world we’re living in. Organizations are now facing unprecedented, systemic threats that are forcing senior leaders to rethink fundamental assumptions about everything from their customers and supply chain to sources of competitive advantage. How will you adapt? What strategies will help you transform? What new capabilities are required? Strategic Transformation in Times of Disruption gives you the unique opportunity to work directly with your executive team and Stanford GSB faculty to address these questions head on.
This live online program emphasizes collaboration and interaction, research-based evidence, and real-world approaches. Gain a deeper understanding of how to adapt, and even pivot, your strategy to drive change. Evaluate how other organizations have responded to existential threats. Practice innovative lean and design-thinking methodologies with your team to reframe strategic challenges and generate creative solutions. And learn how to become a more agile leader and organization.
Through real-time faculty-led sessions, case studies, strategic innovation workshops, facilitated conversations, and active reflection, your team will learn new mindsets and methodologies for strategically transforming your business.
- Engage in real-time with Stanford GSB faculty to explore real-world approaches and research-based perspectives about how innovation happens
- Collaborate with your executive team to develop the tools and techniques in order to drive strategic transformation
- Develop Silicon Valley mindsets and methodologies for reframing challenges and brainstorming solutions
- Learn how to lead an agile, innovative organization in the face of disruption
Who Should Attend
Senior-level leadership teams at both large and growth companies, who are:
- Inspired to innovate
- Challenged to scale
We’ve carefully designed the online learning experience to deliver the essential curriculum and collaboration needed to help your team catalyze change.
- Evaluating strategy in the presence of disruption
- Pivoting business models to thrive
- Being an agile leader, and leading an agile organization
- Exploring a strategic innovation process through a case-based workshop