- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford Executive Program: Be a Leader Who Matters
Learn to drive change, inspire innovation, and instill excellence at this six-week executive program packed with learning and leadership skills.
Why do certain companies win and others fail? How can your leadership drive results that improve performance? What does disruption in the global economy mean for your organization?
Six weeks at the Stanford Executive Program will immerse you in new ways of thinking and new perspectives that will catapult your career and company to new heights. Strengthen business fundamentals, explore emerging trends, and transform them into actionable insights. Learn what it takes to innovate as an organization and how to scale excellence. Then return to work — energized and inspired — with a plan and the tools to drive success.
For over 60 years, global business leaders have come to the Stanford Executive Program to discover the innovative models and mindsets that are shaping the future of modern leadership and business. Engage and interact with more than 40 world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty members, Silicon Valley business leaders, Stanford University professors, and highly motivated, senior-level leaders.
The diversity and dynamism among the global leaders in your cohort will add a dimension to your SEP experience that will extend far beyond your six weeks on campus. You'll develop a worldwide network of relationships and earn Stanford GSB alumni status to expand your connections even further.
SEP offers a unique opportunity to reflect, reprioritize, and focus on the whole you — mind and body. Beyond the rigorous curriculum, we encourage you to take full advantage of Stanford’s athletic facilities, multiple exercise classes every day, yoga and meditation in the evenings, award-winning food, and enriching extracurricular activities … not to mention our amazing weather.
Key BenefitsTransform insights into impact with the latest thinking on organizational excellence and leadership.
- Create and scale an organizational culture in which innovation and excellence thrive.
- Turn financial, marketing, customer, and economic data into breakthrough insights that drive global success.
- Lead by design, with authenticity, power, and a deeper understanding of human behavior.
- Return to work with strategic action plans and the leadership skills to effectively implement them.
- Gain new perspectives, and collaborate with a global network of highly qualified and diverse change agents.
- Act strategically and proactively to navigate market and beyond-market forces.
- Network with fellow alumni through a lifetime membership in the Stanford GSB Alumni Association.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level leaders at large companies who are inspired to innovate
- Senior-level leaders at growth companies who are challenged to scale
- Seasoned and influential executives who will use this opportunity to make an even greater difference in their career and their organizations’ future
24 Jun 2018 – 04 Aug 2018
Round 1 |27 Oct 2017
Round 2 |02 Feb 2018
Round 3 |06 Apr 2018
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion and Stanford GSB alumni status
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear faculty director William Barnett describe how SEP will impact your career and your organization.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Discover how the Stanford Executive Program gives executives a transformative experience designed to accelerate personal and professional growth.
Explore Related Programs
14 Jan 2018 – 27 Apr 2018
13 Sep 2017 – 22 Aug 2018
01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018
In-person|Accra, Ghana and other West African cities