Stanford Executive Program: Be a Leader Who Matters
Evolve as a leader in an executive education program that reinvigorates and ramps up your professional journey.
A one-of-a-kind approach to leadership development and personal growth, the Stanford Executive Program builds off the passion and perspective of our faculty, participants, and environment to help you evolve on a personal level, drive change on an organizational level, and make a difference in the world at large.
With a research-based learning model, our curriculum, materials, and perspectives evolve with societal shifts and global events to ensure you’re ready for any and every challenge your organization faces. Explore fresh ways of thinking. Discover exciting new directions. Build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Key BenefitsSEP is how and where you evolve your career, your role within an organization, and even your place in the world at large.
- Leadership in Extraordinary Times – From moments of opportunity to times of adversity, the SEP approach to executive education equips modern leaders to guide their organizations through any and every challenge.
- Accountability Creates Results – Stay accountable to new behaviors with strategic action plans and a full year of post-program leadership coaching and support.
- Metamorphic Experience – A truly life-changing experience, we put health, happiness, and purpose on the same level as leadership learning. Rediscover a level of authenticity and a renewed passion for “what’s next.”
- Holistic Diversity – At SEP, diversity transcends demographics and geography. We cultivate an atmosphere of collective knowledge, cross-industry insight, and life experience to stimulate change-making discussion.
- Living Knowledge – Our curriculum is always evolving. Looking forward, shifting through collaboration and discussion to evolve organically. Every year, every day, and every session is one-of-a-kind.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level leaders at large companies who are inspired to innovate
- Senior-level leaders at growth companies who are challenged to scale
- Seasoned and influential executives who are motivated to make a difference
Two Options: Full-Time or Flex
In-person|In-Person and Online
Full-time | Flex
Dates: 19 Jun – 31 Jul 2021
The entire program takes place on campus. Instruction takes place all day Mon – Fri.
View the sample full-time schedule
Dates: 31 Oct 2021 – 18 Feb 2022
|31 Oct 2021 – 12 Nov 2021|
|14 Nov 2021 – 06 Feb 2022|
|07 Feb 2022 – 18 Feb 2022|
Certificate of completion, Stanford GSB Professional Certificate, and alumni status
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear faculty director William Barnett describe how SEP will have a lasting impact on your career and your organization.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Discover how the Stanford Executive Program gives executives a transformative experience designed to accelerate personal and professional growth.
Explore Related Programs
05 Dec 2020 – 19 Dec 2020
07 Feb 2021 – 23 Apr 2021
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
21 Feb 2021 – 30 Apr 2021