Stanford Executive Program: Be a Leader Who Matters
Learn to generate change, inspire innovation, and instill excellence at this six-week executive program.
Why do certain companies win and others fail? How can you be a leader who creates results that improve performance? What does disruption in the global economy mean for your organization?
Six weeks at the Stanford Executive Program will immerse you in new ways of thinking and new perspectives that will catapult your career and company to new heights. With a group of dedicated leaders like you, learn to strengthen business fundamentals, explore emerging trends, and transform them into actionable insights. Learn what it takes to innovate as an organization and leader, and how to scale excellence. Then return to work — energized and inspired — with a plan and the tools to produce success.
For over 60 years, global business leaders like you have come to the Stanford Executive Program to discover the innovative models and mindsets that are shaping the future of modern leadership and business. Engage and interact with more than 40 world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty members, Silicon Valley business leaders, Stanford University professors, and highly motivated, senior-level leaders in a setting that is conducive to collaboration, and thoughtful and stimulating dialogue with other leaders.
The diversity and dynamism among the global leaders in your cohort will add a dimension to your SEP experience that will extend far beyond your six weeks on campus. You'll develop a worldwide network of relationships and earn Stanford GSB alumni status to expand your connections even further.
SEP offers a unique opportunity to reflect, reprioritize, and focus on the whole you — mind and body. Beyond the rigorous curriculum, we encourage you to take full advantage of Stanford’s athletic facilities, multiple exercise classes every day, yoga and meditation in the evenings, award-winning food, and enriching extracurricular activities … not to mention our amazing weather. For those participants with family commitments, we offer a weekly family dinner to ensure you will maximize your time inside and outside the classroom in what will surely be an unparalleled experience.
Key BenefitsTransform insights into impact with the latest thinking on organizational excellence and leadership.
- Lead by design, with authenticity, power, and a deeper understanding of human behavior and your own leadership strengths.
- Create and scale an organizational culture in which innovation and excellence thrive.
- Turn financial, marketing, customer, and economic data into breakthrough insights that drive global success.
- Return to work rejuvenated with strategic action plans and the leadership skills to effectively implement them.
- Learn from others in the program and gain new perspectives, and collaborate with a global network of highly experienced and diverse change agents.
- Hone your skills to act strategically and proactively, in order to navigate market and beyond-market forces.
- Build your leadership impact and drive behavioral change with 26 hours of 1:1 coaching.
- Network with fellow alumni through a lifetime membership in the Stanford GSB Alumni Association.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level leaders at large companies who are inspired to innovate
- Senior-level leaders at growth companies who are challenged to scale
- Seasoned and influential executives who will use this opportunity to make an even greater difference in their career and their organizations’ future
20 Jun 2020 – 01 Aug 2020
Round 1|25 Oct 2019
Round 2|07 Feb 2020
Round 3|03 Apr 2020
The program fee includes tuition, a full-year (or 26 hours) of 1:1 coaching, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion and Stanford GSB alumni status
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Hear faculty director William Barnett describe how SEP will impact your career and your organization.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Discover how the Stanford Executive Program gives executives a transformative experience designed to accelerate personal and professional growth.
Explore Related Programs
09 Feb 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
23 Feb 2020 – 01 May 2020
13 Mar 2020 – 28 Feb 2021