Your executive education program fee includes tuition, and may also include accommodations, meals, course materials, and more. See each specific program’s Overview page for complete details.
Fees are subject to change, as are programs, dates, and faculty.
Upon admission, payment details including an invoice and online payment link will be sent by email. Full payment of the invoice confirms your enrollment. Payment is accepted by bank wire transfer, or credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
Stanford GSB does not offer financial assistance for executive education programs.
Cancellation Policy as a Result of Covid-19
If your program has been canceled due to the COVID-19 crisis, the following options are available:
a) Defer your enrollment to next year’s program (there is no need to reapply)
b) Receive a credit, in the amount of tuition fees paid, that may be used toward another program or one of our summer initiatives offered by Executive Education
c) Request a full refund of tuition fees paid
All requests should be submitted by email to the associate director listed on your acceptance email by your program’s original start date. Please contact your associate director for additional assistance or questions.
Stanford Executive Program (SEP)
- The cancellation policy has been extended to May 22, 2020. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel on or before May 22, 2020.
- If you are impacted by COVID-19, you will be given the option of cancellation with a refund or a deferral to SEP 2021 at the SEP 2020 tuition price.
- This year the admissions committee has agreed to offer deferrals to all admitted members of the SEP 2020 class. This is an exception we are pleased to offer this year.
- A deferral requires a minimum of $1000 tuition deposit.
- If you have already paid more than $1000 toward your SEP tuition at the time of your deferral, your funds can either be credited to your SEP 2021 tuition or your tuition amount above the required deposit can be refunded to the original source of payment.
We understand that senior executives occasionally have changes in plans or schedules that will result in their not being able to attend the program as planned.
If you wish to cancel and receive a full refund, you must submit your request in writing at least 30 days prior to the program start date. If you submit your request 15 to 29 days before the program start date, you will receive a refund equal to 50% of the full program fee. If you submit your request within 14 days of the program start date, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Cancellation requests are valid only upon Stanford confirming receipt of your request.
The following programs have specific cancellation policies: