Give early-stage entrepreneurs the world-class business training they need by collaborating with Seed Spark.
Stanford Seed collaborates with incubators, accelerators, and other organizations in Africa and South Asia who recruit or nominate startups from their ecosystem to participate in the Seed Spark Program cohorts. Collaborators also engage their network of mentors to participate in a structured mentoring experience that follows the five-month Spark curriculum.
Key Benefits for Collaborators
- Trusted curriculum from world-class faculty at Stanford GSB and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Curated platform for online learning, mentoring experience
- Networking and recognition for their founders
- Structured mentor engagement
- Local business expertise and case studies