The GSB PhD Program application for Fall 2022 is currently open and will close on December 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM PST. In this section, you will find all the information you need to complete your online application.
A complete application includes:
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Three letters of reference
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Uploaded official transcripts
- Submitted online application
- $125 application fee
We strongly recommend that you and your referees submit your application and reference letters well before the application deadline. Remember to review your online application, including uploaded materials (e.g., resume and statement of purpose), before submitting it.
Do not mail an official transcript or additional materials (e.g., publications, photographs, videos, CDs, or portfolios) as part of your application.
To be eligible for admission to the PhD program, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association; or
- Completion of an international degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. Please see the minimum international education requirements.
Not Required for Admission
We do not require:
- A minimum GPA (grade point average)
- A minimum GMAT or GRE score
- Particular fields of undergraduate/graduate study
- A minimum level of work experience
- MBA or other graduate degrees