If you previously applied to the Stanford GSB PhD Program, you are considered a reapplicant.
The applicant pool for our program is invariably large and competitive. The admissions committee does not generally encourage reapplication unless there has been a significant change in your credentials.
- Relevant coursework in which you received excellent marks
- Improved test scores
- Additional or newly acquired research exposure
You must provide the following as part of your reapplication to the PhD Program
- A new completed application
- $125 application fee
- Updated statement of purpose
- An explanation of what has changed since your previous application
- Three new letters of reference*
- New GMAT or GRE score (if applicable)
- New TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Updated or new transcripts for coursework not submitted with your previous application