Ease your transition back into school and enhance your MBA experience. We are here to help when you need us.
A Stanford MBA degree is a significant investment in you and your future. To help you fund the full cost of your attendance, Stanford GSB offers a combination of student loans and fellowship awards to US citizens, permanent residents, and international students who have demonstrated need.
The financial aid office staff is available to answer questions about the application process and policies at any time.
Visas and International Support
Our international students can expect comprehensive support even before their first day on campus. That support continues throughout their experience, including post-MBA preparation. If you have any questions and concerns about visa issues or processes, the MBA office is here to support you.
Be sure to connect with the Bechtel International Center, which provides information and assistance with obtaining visas and maintaining legal status in the United States to international students. Bechtel promotes community diversity and inclusion through a variety of social, cultural, and educational programs.
Health and Wellness
- Student Health Center: The Vaden Health Center serves Stanford University students’ medical and mental health needs, including counseling and psychological services, wellness programs and coaches, medical services, pharmacy, and physical therapy.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: As part of the university’s Vaden Health Center, CAPS is dedicated to student mental health and well-being.
- Health Care and Insurance: Find out about entrance medical requirements and insurance options. More information about Stanford University’s health services can be found at Vaden Health Center.
Families and Partners
Your families, significant others, and kids are an integral part of the Stanford GSB community, and they are encouraged to participate in many school- and student-sponsored activities.
We are here to support you and your family by connecting you to various campus resources (e.g., Better Halves, BizKids), facilitating access to support services, and planning and organizing events for all members of the family. The Stanford Graduate Life Office has compiled information about resources available for students with children.
Student Life Office
This is your starting point for information, support, and guidance. The student life team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your time here and supporting your school/life balance.
The office provides a variety of services, including academic advising and tutoring, student life support and personal counseling, help with housing issues, assistance with international student needs, and extracurricular advising to help you make the most of your time outside the classroom.
Religious Life Office
At Stanford GSB, we welcome students from all religious backgrounds. The mission of the Office for Religious Life is to guide, nurture, and enhance spiritual, religious, and ethical life within the Stanford community.
Stay healthy and happy (and keep your eye on the ball) with Stanford’s state-of-the-art athletic facilities. These include:
- Indoor and outdoor courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- Indoor rock-climbing gym
- Horseback riding stables
- Outdoor pools
- Renowned golf course and driving range
- Tennis, squash, and racquetball courts
- Tracks and trails for avid runners
- Weight training and aerobic facilities at the Arrillaga Family Sports and Ford Centers