If you’re excited by the idea of learning from and contributing to the Stanford GSB community, you’ve come to the right place.
Apply to the Stanford MBA Program
- Read through this website carefully; it is your primary source for application information.
- Apply online in one of three application rounds.
- Let us know if we can help you at any time throughout your application process.
Apply to Both the MBA and MSx Programs Using One Application
- Make sure you understand the criteria for both the MBA and MSx programs (at least eight years of experience is required for the MSx Program).
- You must apply in Round 1 or 2 to use the combined application.
- On the first screen of the MBA application, select the “MBA and MSx Program Application.”
- The MSx Program requires three letters of reference, so list a third recommender in your application to be reviewed only by the MSx Program.
- Address your interest in both the MBA and MSx Programs in Essay B.
- Pay only one $275 fee to apply to both programs.
- If you are admitted to both programs, you can accept only one offer of admission.