If you’re excited by the idea of learning from and contributing to the Stanford GSB community, you’ve come to the right place.
Apply to the Stanford MBA Program
- Read through this website carefully; it is your primary source for application information.
- Apply online in one of three application rounds.
- Let us know if we can help you at any time throughout your application process.
Apply to Both the MBA and MSx Programs
If you are still deciding between the Stanford MBA and MSx Programs, Stanford GSB offers the option to apply to both, with one application and for one application fee.
- Make sure you understand the criteria for both the MBA and MSx programs (at least eight years of experience is required for the MSx Program).
- You must apply in Round 1 or 2 to use the combined application.
- On the first screen of the MBA application, select the “MBA and MSx Program Application.”
- Address your interest in both the MBA and MSx Programs in Essay B.
- Pay only one $275 fee to apply to both programs.
- Your application will be reviewed independently, based on each program’s specific evaluation criteria.
- If you are admitted to both programs, you may accept only one offer of admission.