Employment results for the Stanford MBA Class of 2019 demonstrate that leading organizations continue to value the critical thinking, global mindset, innovative spirit, and leadership skills of Stanford MBAs. They also reflect and validate Stanford GSB’s emphasis on supporting students in a wide variety of career goals and pathways.
- 94% of students received a job offer by 90 days post-graduation.
- Finance and technology were the top industries, attracting 33% and 24% of students respectively.
- Consulting rounded out the top three industries at 18%.
- Entrepreneurs comprised 15% of the class.
|Expected Performance Compensation||$33,000||$5,000–$450,000|
- 60 students participated in the Global Management Immersion Experience program.
- 28 students were funded for an Entrepreneurial Summer Program internship.
- 19 students received a Social Management Immersion fellowship.
- 7 students across Stanford participated in Stanford Seed internships.
Monthly base salary: $7,477 median, with a range of $600 to $25,000.
Last Updated 17 Jan 2020