CEMEX auditorium boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, high-end acoustics, and the latest technology, making it an ideal location for large lectures, panel discussions, and other theatrical events.
Once you have booked the space with the registrar’s office, your Stanford GSB event planner will assist you with placing the required work orders, including those for Event Services (to cover tech and any rentals needed) and custodial services.
52’ wide x 16’ deep
Seating and Furniture
- A total of 587 seats arranged in two tiers, giving the space a surprisingly intimate feeling
- 404 floor seats, 183 balcony seats, and 4 dedicated ADA spaces
- Spacious speaker lounge, private dressing room, and restroom behind the stage
- Covered outdoor area perfect for registration tables or break/reception service
- Teaching lectern with PC laptop, gooseneck microphone, and clicker
- Four handheld and four lapel microphones
At least one media technician is required for using the AV system. If there is more than one speaker, two technicians are required — one to run the booth and one to mic the speakers and manage any issues at the podium.
Food and beverage is setup buffet style outside of CEMEX.
Technology Replacement Fee
Use of this facility requires a technology replacement fee of $75 per reservation hour and does not include setup and teardown time. This fee applies to all auditoria at Stanford. You must use AV technicians when renting CEMEX.