Stanford GSB faculty have access to the following library services.
As part of the Research Hub, the Library and the Data, Analytics, and Research Computing (DARC) teams collaborate to provide a variety of research data services, including:
- Contract and license negotiation with data providers, private sector entities, government agencies
- Partner with Stanford University offices in the data acquisition process
- Data analysis, visualization, web scraping, data preparation and processing, and transformation
- Research computing support for on-prem and cloud computing, custom research applications, training
- Data engineering and curation such as storage, querying of data, archiving, and search
Use this service to request articles, books, and other physical materials be delivered directly to your office on campus — whether it’s at our library, another Stanford library, or off-campus.
We can set aside materials in advance for students enrolling in your courses. When you request in advance with detailed information, we can process your reserve material by the beginning of the quarter.
The business library has different types of equipment that are available to Stanford GSB community to check out from the Library i-Desk. Among the equipment are: camcorders, headphones, various cables, projectors, and an audio recorder. Regular checkout for equipment is 24 hours, but can be extended upon request.
We provide subscriptions to tools compatible with our databases to help you manage your research references and create bibliographies across multiple citation formats. Some tools are free for any Stanford user, such as RefWorks, while you may need to pay to license others from your research funds. See a quick guide of available tools at a glance.
Special borrowing privileges at Stanford GSB library are available to colleagues of our faculty. To secure such privileges, contact us with the following information:
- The guest’s name
- The sponsoring faculty member’s name
- Desired start and end dates for access
The sponsoring faculty member is responsible for any unpaid fines.
Stanford GSB Research Hub’s CPO Events Team provides support for faculty-sponsored conferences and events that discuss, disseminate, and further explore faculty research topics. We are committed to ensuring that the event meets your expectations and provides an excellent experience to the attendees.