Stanford GSB faculty assistants can use the following library services to support their faculty.
Use this service to request articles, books, and other physical materials be delivered directly to your office on campus — whether it’s at our library, another Stanford library, or off-campus.
We can set aside materials in advance for students enrolling in your courses. When you request in advance with detailed information, we can process your reserve material by the beginning of the quarter.
Publishing and Research Sharing Services
Our librarians can help you maximize the reach and impact of your work and support you in understanding your rights to use, share, and preserve your work.
- ORCID iD Help - We can help you register for an ORCID iD, set up your ORCID record, and integrate it with other systems.
- Posting Working Papers Guidance - Upload your working papers to an external repository like SSRN for wide-reach and long-term access.
- Author Rights & Copyright Review - Ask us about your rights as an author, retaining copyright to your work, and Open Access publishing options.
- Depositing Your Work - We can advise on where to deposit and share your work to make your work more accessible and discoverable.
The Libraries provide a variety of citation management tools. These tools help you manage your research references, create bibliographies in multiple citation formats, and offer add-ins for Microsoft Word and Google Docs. Learn more about choosing and using citation managers or schedule a consultation.
Special borrowing privileges at Stanford GSB library are available to colleagues of our faculty. To secure such privileges, contact us with the following information:
- The guest’s name
- The sponsoring faculty member’s name
- Desired start and end dates for access
The sponsoring faculty member is responsible for any unpaid fines.