The library extends lifetime courtesy privileges to Stanford GSB alumni for their personal and professional advancement.
Remote Access to Library Databases for Stanford GSB Alumni
Remote access to a range of research databases is available at no cost to Stanford GSB alumni, courtesy of Stanford GSB Alumni Association and the business library.
We’ve put together some FAQs about finding specific types of content in these resources.
Onsite Access to Library Resources
Request an appointment to use library resources onsite.
While onsite you can:
- Borrow physical books from the GSB Library’s collection
- Use material requested from other Stanford libraries onsite (three-day turnaround)
- Access print journals and magazines
- Access selected business databases using library computers. Note that not all databases are available to alumni, so Ask Us ahead of time to be sure what you’re looking for is available.
- Receive guidance using our resources
- Use a limited number of first-come, first-served computers
- Print and scan
- Use guest wifi
You must show your library card to borrow library material. Request a “GSB Alumni” library card at the library’s i-Desk. These cards are:
- Issued upon verification of personal identification.
- Valid for three years and can be renewed.
- Valid for you only. They cannot be used or given to other individuals, business associates, or family members.