- The Experience
- The Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
Research Fellows Program
The Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program offers a unique pre-doctoral educational opportunity for high-potential individuals to come to Stanford to participate in the intellectual life at Stanford GSB and the university.
Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with top faculty in the field on empirical research papers.
- Take doctoral-level courses in business, economics, statistics, math, or related fields.
- Regularly attend field seminars.
- Access a rich intellectual and cultural campus life.
This two-year fellowship is designed for individuals wanting to gain valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research before applying to a PhD program in business and related fields.