If you’re in the thick of a targeted job search and just need a few tips to speed you along your way, explore these offerings:
- VMock Resume Review: Brush up your resume with this online tool that provides detailed feedback down to the last bullet point.
- JobTreks: Stay organized with this online job search tool to manage contacts, set up to-do lists, research target companies and more — provided at a discount to Stanford GSB alumni.
- Job Boards: Access job postings for experienced professionals on the Stanford GSB Job Board and job boards for other leading business schools.
- Expert Advice: Find guidance about networking, interviewing, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Social Networks: Network with fellow alumni with the Stanford GSB Directory and Stanford GSB Alumni LinkedIn group.
- Executive Recruiting: Learn best practices about how to engage with executive recruiters and get a list of recruiters according to their specialties.
- Negotiation Resources: Hear faculty member Margaret Neale’s four steps to achieving a successful negotiation and browse salary websites.