The Stanford MSx Program is a full-time, one-year master’s program in business for mid-career experienced professionals at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
In one year, you can advance your career, explore an entrepreneurial venture, or change a career. You can reflect, connect, refine, and transform.
As an accelerated master’s program, the Stanford MSx Program provides you a year of growth and opportunity at the Stanford GSB.
Three Popular Curriculum Paths
This one-year master’s program includes:
- Customizable Curriculum: Accelerated core business fundamentals are paired with electives that align with your interests and objectives.
- Career Impact: Build clarity, confidence, and connections. Focus on your goals, reflect on your career, absorb knowledge, and enrich your life. Break out of the day-to-day to achieve your highest potential.
- Community: Live and learn with your classmates — accomplished professionals with an average of 12.9 years of work experience and are from a variety of countries, industries, and companies.
- Alumni: Join a network with deep connections to Silicon Valley and the global economy.
- Degree: Awarded a Master’s of Science in Management from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Become a leader of the future with an entrepreneurial mindset, a spirit of innovation, and effective personal leadership skills through this one-year master’s program: Stanford MSx.
Apply to Stanford MSx
The final deadline to apply to the Stanford MSx Class of 2022 has passed. Please check back for updates regarding the Class of 2023 application period. Application deadlines will be announced in June.
Don’t miss out on important program information, application reminders, and more! Sign up to receive Stanford MSx updates.