Stanford GSB faculty hold occasional conferences.
- Accounting Summer Camp will be held on August 15-16, 2019 at the Knight Management Center.
- Invitation Only | Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and researchers from economics and allied fields will gather with the goal of advancing technology-driven business and research that will benefit those in the bottom 50% of the income distribution in the U.S.
- The conference will focus on disclosure theory and theory-driven empirical work, with the aim of bridging the divide between theory and empirics.
- Participants will discuss state-of-the-art market shaping techniques, areas ripe for market shaping intervention, and set the market shaping research agenda moving forward.
- This conference seeks to understand the role that economic theory plays in helping us identify empirically the causes and consequences of information in capital market research.
- Evolutionary Perspectives on Strategy Conference brings together scholars from various disciplines who share a common interest in understanding strategic management through an evolutionary lens.
- This conference facilitates the dissemination of research, networking, and collaboration among junior faculty working on financial regulation, financial intermediation, and banking.
- The annual WCE conference brings together leading scholars and graduate students who conduct experimental research in political science and other social sciences.