All MBA, PhD, Sloan/MSx, and SEP graduates of Stanford GSB are eligible to join the Stanford GSB Alumni Association.
Membership dues enable us to continue to expand and improve services offered to our alumni. These funds are separate and distinct from the donations you may make to Stanford GSB or the University.
Stanford GSB alumni are also eligible to join the Stanford Alumni Association.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits for Members Stanford GSB Alumni Association
- 15% discount on open-enrollment programs (Stanford Executive Program excluded)
Benefits for Members of the Stanford GSB Alumni Association or SAA
- Alumni access to the private Stanford Golf Course
- Discounted passes to Stanford pools and gyms
- 15% discount per class on Stanford Continuing Studies courses
Benefits for Members of SAA Only
- Access to the Stanford Sierra Camp
- Discounts on Reunion Homecoming
- Service fee waived for Travel/Study trips
Both options are available to all MBA, PhD, and MSx/Sloan alumni, as well as SEP participants.
|Type||Cost & Payment Option|
Payable all at once or in three annual installments of $300 each
Opting Not to Join
Regardless of membership status, all MBA, PhD, MSx/Sloan, and SEP graduates receive the Stanford Business magazine, Stanford Business Insights via email, invitations to chapter events, and regular communications from Stanford GSB, and have access to many programs and services provided by the Alumni Association.
About to Graduate?
You’ll be invited to join the Stanford GSB Alumni Association near your graduation date. You will receive information on free membership during your final quarter and should not purchase membership in advance.