The Seed Transformation Program is specifically designed for leaders of established businesses — not early-stage entrepreneurs. We’re looking for CEOs or founders of companies and market-driven social enterprises — in businesses ranging from agriculture to IT — who want to capitalize on what they’ve already created … and take it to the next level.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and founders of companies and for-profit social enterprises who want to grow and scale their businesses and positively impact their communities
- Companies, from any industry, that have an annual revenue between US $300,000 and US $15 million and are headquartered, legally registered, and currently operating in Africa, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, or Sri Lanka
- CEO/Founder: Participate in all online sessions with Stanford faculty, local experts, and Business Transformation Advisors. Join in a series of leadership labs (meetings with fellow company leaders from the program) throughout the year. Virtual, in-person elements may be added if the health and safety situation improves. (Approx. five to eight hours per week)
- Managers: Your senior management team (up to five members) participates in select online sessions and discussion groups. (Approx. two to four hours per week)
- In between class sessions, you and your team work together, supported by several facilitated workshops, to apply concepts and frameworks to your company and then design and implement your company-wide transformation plan.
The program is open to companies in all industries. The following sectors have been represented in past cohorts:
- Agriculture and food processing
- Construction, civil engineering, and real estate
- Financial services
- Health care
- Information and communications technologies
- Retail and product manufacturing
- Transportation and logistics
- Water and sanitation