Our selection of approved catering vendors ensures that your event will be tailored to your specific needs.
Our premier on-site cafe is known for its culinary expertise and commitment to socially responsible practices. Everything Bon Appétit creates is alive with flavor and nutrition, and prepared from scratch using authentic ingredients.
Melissa Hegel, catering director
Telephone: +1 (650) 723-4324
Award-winning executive chef Raul Lacara provides an unrivaled culinary and hospitality experience to visiting world business leaders, as well as the broader Stanford University communities. Schwab Executive Services offers two customized service options:
- Schwab Dining — for events held at the Schwab Residential Center.
- Schwab Catering — for events held at the Knight Management Center.
Michelle Radisich, senior executive manager
Telephone: +1 (650) 723-0283
Delicious, seasonal cuisine, affordable prices, attention to detail, and excellent service are Coupa Café’s top priorities. No event is too small or too large, and an experienced staff is ready to design a customized menu just for your event.
Matthew Mendez, catering coordinator
Telephone: +1 (650) 701-7113
For the protection of the university, department functions at which alcohol is served should hold an Alcohol Beverage Control license and employ certified servers. Students are required to work through the Student Activities and Leadership Department to obtain approvals for serving alcohol.
Bon Appétit holds the license for all alcohol served at Knight Management Center.
Drop-and-Go Food Service
With prior approval, drop-and-go food service is permissible at Stanford GSB. Drop-and-go refers to delivery of food only.
- There may not be servers, setup, or serving.
- Everything must be disposable. If a food service provider would need to come back and pick up any equipment, the arrangement is no longer considered drop-and-go.
- Food vendors may not advertise – via business cards, signage, etc.
- The primary contact for the event (or an alternate) will be responsible for clearing all drop-and-go catering items, leaving the space in the same condition it was in upon the group’s arrival.
- All pizza boxes, empty water bottles, cups, disposable plates, napkins, and similar items must be placed in the appropriate containers provided for your group.
- Cleaning fees may apply if the venue is not left as it was found. In some instances, Peninsula Sanitary Service, Inc. bins may be required.
- No trucks, vans, golf carts, or other vehicles are allowed within the Knight Management Center.
For the Knight Management Center, drop-off locations vary depending upon your event venue. Work with your event planner, who will advise you regarding the best drop-off site for your event.
For the Stanford GSB Common, all drop-and-go catering deliveries must be made at the loading dock behind the Vidalakis Dining Hall at the Schwab Residential Center, located at:
680 Serra St.
Stanford, CA 94305