Stanford GSB offers the following discounts for executive education programs.
- Members of the Stanford GSB Alumni Association receive a 15% discount on most open-enrollment programs offered by Stanford Executive Education.
- Members of the Stanford Alumni Association receive a US $300 discount on most open-enrollment programs offered by Stanford Executive Education.
The Stanford Executive Program and the Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate Program are excluded from all alumni discounts.
For Nonprofits and Nongovernmental Organizations
Registered nonprofits and nongovernmental organizations may receive a 15% discount for most executive education programs except:
- Stanford Executive Program
- Executive Program for Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
This discount is not offered automatically, but is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you feel that you qualify for the discount, please contact the program manager of the program to which you are applying.
In lieu of this discount, Stanford GSB and the Center for Social Innovation provide a generous subsidy for the Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship and the Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders to support social impact and nonprofit leadership development.