The MBA class of 1994 will celebrate its 25th reunion on September 5-8, 2019.
Plan Your Visit to Your MBA 25th Reunion
Make this your first stop of the day to check in, pick up your nametags, and get the most up-to-date information on the weekend’s events.
The weekend’s program is held at the Schwab Residential Center, located at 680 Serra Street between Campus and Galvez, and the Knight Management Center across the street at 655 Knight Way.
Free parking passes that allow you to park in any “A” or “C” spots will be available for you at the Schwab Residential Center front desk; passes are only required for Thursday and Friday between 6am - 4pm. We recommend parking in the Knight Management Center Parking Garage.
Schwab Residential Center Accommodations
The lobby is staffed 24 hours, so late arrivals will still be able to check into their room.
Each Room Features:
- Spacious, private bedrooms with an extra-long double bed
- Private entrance, bath, and living area
- A shared kitchen (with locking door for privacy)
- High-speed internet access (ethernet and wireless)
- A 32” flat-screen television with remote
- Laundry service and two laundry rooms available for use
Suggested attire for both day and evening events is nice, casual.