Find answers to help you register yourself and your guests for reunions and other events.
Event Registration Help
How do I find out about events in my area?
From the left menu, select “Upcoming Events.” You can either search for events, or use the link in the left menu for “Events That May Interest Me.” This is a list of events that have been pre-identified for you based on the demographic information and interests you have already volunteered to us.
- Join your regional chapter to stay up to date with events fellow alumni coordinate in your area.
How do I register for an event?
Follow the steps below to register for an event. If you are not sure if registration is required for the event, check the event details to see if an RSVP of any kind is required, and to whom this should be directed.
- For events that require registration, select the event link or the “Register” button next to the event name. If the event is listed with SAVE THE DATE, it means registration has not yet opened.
- You will be taken to a page that provides more details about the event. Click the red “Register” link on the right hand side. You will be prompted to login to the Alumni Network.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you will be able to start your registration. For Reunion registration, you may first need to select your class year from the “Event Option” dropdown menu.
- Confirm the information you would like to be displayed on your nametag. Click “Continue.” If this is a free event, you will see “Complete Registration” which will take you directly to the event confirmation page and your event registration is complete. If the event is not a free event, continue with the following steps.
- If there are questions, answer the questions on the Event Questions page that the event planners have included in the registration process. Note that required questions are marked with an asterisk (*).
- If there are different activities associated with the event, you will taken to a page entitled “Event Registration: Select Activities.” Select the relevant activity you wish to attend. If there is a fee, you will see the cost for this activity displayed, and the total will update as you select your activity. If you are registering a guest, select “Continue and add guest” and register your guest for activities as you just did for yourself. If you are not bringing a guest, select “Continue to checkout.”
- You will next see a summary of the activities selected for each attendee, including you and any guests you registered. If all is correct, click “Continue.”
- If the event charges fees, enter your payment information. Note the refund and cancellation policy. Once all is correct, click “Continue.”
- You will then be taken to a registration confirmation page. Please review the home and business address information we have on file shown at the bottom of the page. To update this information, click “Edit.” Select the appropriate email address if you would like to have a confirmation email sent to you. Then select “Send Email and Exit” to send the confirmation email, or select “Exit Registration” if you do not wish to receive a confirmation email.
The event is sold out. How do I get on the waiting list?
Contact the event coordinator listed for the event. If you are unable to find this information on the event web page, contact Online Customer Service.
How do I register a guest for the event?
You can add a guest during the registration process by clicking the “Add Guest” button. For each guest, you will be able to create nametags and select desired activities just as you did as the primary registrant. For certain events, if nametags are not necessary and you need a certain amount of extra tickets that are not person-specific, you can click the “Get Extra Tickets” button. Note that there may be a limit on the number of extra tickets you can order.
How do I change or cancel my registration?
To cancel a registration, first log into the Stanford GSB Alumni Network. Select the “Upcoming Events” and then “My Events” links from the left hand menu. You will see a list of all of the events you have registered for. Select the “Cancel Registration” link to the right of the event you wish to cancel. You will be taken to a confirmation screen where you can confirm the cancellation.