Wesley R. Hartmann
The John G. McCoy-Banc One Corporation Professor of Marketing
Professor Hartmann's research empirically analyzes questions in marketing and economics. He studies advertising, pricing, reward programs, social interactions, switching costs and vertical integration.
- PhD,Economics, UC Los Angeles, 2003
- MA, Economics, UC Los Angeles, 2001
- BA, UC Irvine, 1996
- At Stanford University since 2003
Awards and Honors
- GSB Trust Faculty Fellow for 2016–17
Executive Education & Other Non-Degree Programs
Tackle the entire M&A process through an interdisciplinary curriculum and a hands-on, weeklong team simulation project.
Stanford Case Studies
Stanford GSB Affiliations
Service to the Profession
- Coordinating Editor, Quantitative Marketing & Economics
- Editorial Board, QME, Management Science, Marketing Science