Using the Recruiter Dashboard
We are pleased to announce an enhancement to the GSB Job Board that makes it simpler to recruit GSB students and alumni.
When submitting a new job posting, employers now have two options to collect and view applications via the Recruiter Dashboard. These options will be visible in the How To Apply section of the Job Details page, under Preferred Application Method. With either option, application materials can be viewed at any time by selecting the "View Applicants" icon from the Job Details page.
- If "Apply Via System" is selected, candidate applications may be batched and emailed directly to employers. There are several frequency options: not at all, daily, weekly, and upon job expiration.
- If "Apply Via Email" is selected, applications will not be batched. Rather, applications will be emailed as they are submitted, along with a personalized message from the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I see the applications?
- From the Recruiter Dashboard, select the Job Postings tab.
- Select the job title from the list.
- On the Job Details page, select the "View Applicants" icon at the top of the page.
- Click on each candidate’s name to view application materials.
How can I batch the candidate applications?
- If you selected the "Apply via System" application method, then applications will automatically be batched and sent to you at the frequency you selected.
- If you selected the "Apply via Email" application method, then use the instructions above to navigate to the candidate list. Then, select all the candidates and use the Print icon at the top of the list to create a batch PDF document.
Can I see applications even after the job expires?
To which email address are candidate applications sent?
If I select an application method other than Apply via System or Apply via Email, will I be able to batch candidate applications?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the CMC Job Board Administrator at email@example.com.