During these uncertain times, Stanford GSB and Alumni Career Services remain your lifelong partner as you navigate change throughout your career.
We’ve created a lineup of timely programs to help you navigate a job search in today’s environment, and aggregated relevant job search strategies and tools.
Conduct a competency analysis and lean on your existing competencies.
Develop a market-responsive Plan A, B, and C, using our Career Planning Worksheet.
- Consider the health of target company/industry, using GSB research resources
- Bridge jobs with flexible or consulting work
- Or stay at your current company using tips from Designing Your Work Life
Prioritize self-care and community.
- Connect with alumni communities
- Access the GSB CareerHub platform for job listings, employer insights, and company contacts
- Learn how to create job alerts, make yourself visible to recruiters, and manage job search tasks in the Alumni CareerHub Guide
Use downtime to invest in your skills.
- Explore our professional education and lifelong learning offerings
Network, network, network.
- Brush up on networking best practices
- Give and get career advice through Stanford GSB Connect (formerly the Mentoring Network)
- Get job leads, career tips, and event information in the GSB Alumni LinkedIn Group
- Use the LinkedIn Alumni tool to identify alumni in your target geographies, industries, and functions
Get expert advice.