We do not expect every applicant to be involved in activities outside the classroom or workplace.
If you have been involved in activities, however, this is an excellent way for us to learn more about your interests and experiences.
- Please report your activities in order of importance to you, with the most important listed first.
- A sustained depth of commitment in one or two activities may demonstrate your passion more than minimal participation in five or six organizations.
- Report activities during university/college separately from those after university/college.
- Examples of activities in which you are/have been involved may include charitable, civic, community, and professional.
- Please avoid using acronyms to describe your activities.
- Do not report internships in this section. Instead, report internships in the part-time employment section.
Application Tips from the Class of 2008
updated 8 June 2011
If you have eight or more years of work experience, you may be eligible for the Stanford Sloan Master's Program, a ten-month Master of Science in Management degree program offered at the Graduate School of Business.