Stanford Sloan Master's Program
Important Program News: Stanford Sloan to become Stanford MSx
Building on a series of recent enhancements, and with the expansion of the program, the Stanford Sloan Master's Program will formally change its name for the next academic cycle to the Stanford Master of Science in Management for Experienced Leaders, abbreviated as Stanford MSx. As a full-time, one-year program in general management, the Stanford MSx program will be positioned to attract the most elite mid-career leaders globally, from industry, government and social sectors. Read the press release.
The Stanford Sloan Master's Program has a remarkable 55-year legacy, preparing mid-career leaders to serve in senior global executive roles. Over the years, graduates of the program, known as Fellows, have run Global 500 companies, have served in senior government positions, and have founded ventures in dozens of industries - creating thousands of jobs and touching the lives of millions. This legacy will continue as Stanford MSx provides an immersive educational experience that serves the needs of ambitious and experienced leaders looking to develop world-class managerial thinking, and the capabilities needed to address today's most pressing challenges.
- Our Fellows have lived and worked around the globe. Each adds his or her distinct perspective and experience to class discussions, study sessions, and everyday conversation.
- Academics are demanding and rewarding. Our Fellows work closely with Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty members who are recognized internationally as leaders in their academic fields, and choose from a legendary array of electives offered at Stanford.
- CEOs, government leaders, and men and women who make headlines for their ideas and leadership are frequent visitors to the Business School. They spend time in the Sloan classroom, speak to student groups, and host visits during study trips.
- The whole family is part of the year-long experience, sharing the excitement of life on the Stanford campus and enjoying their own personal and intellectual growth opportunities.
- Our Fellows earn a Master of Science (MS) in Management degree upon successful completion of the 12-month program.