- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Energy
May 13, 2015
As California embarks on “cap and trade,” Stanford researchers employ advanced trading games to head off nasty surprises.
October 17, 2014
Not as much as you might think, according to two scholars.
September 24, 2014
In an excerpt from his new book, a former oil executive explains why he kept his gay identity a secret for decades.
April 15, 2014
The former CEO of BP discusses climate change, fracking, and fossil fuel abundance.
January 7, 2014
The head of the global automobile alliance details the importance of listening when solving a problem.