- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Finance
May 25, 2016
A finance professor looks to game theory to understand the subtleties of financial reporting.
January 5, 2016
Research shows that financial disclosures by target firms hurt their own shareholders.
October 21, 2015
Two scholars measure the economic impact of VC-funded companies.