- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Global Business
May 25, 2016
A finance professor looks to game theory to understand the subtleties of financial reporting.
May 24, 2016
An accounting expert examines the impact of new rules on income shifting.
January 14, 2016
You need more than a good idea to change the world.
December 8, 2015
A Stanford scholar shows why the critics are wrong.
October 26, 2015
During his tenure, Jonathan Reckford has pushed the nonprofit into advocacy, disaster relief, and sustainability.
October 21, 2015
Two scholars measure the economic impact of VC-funded companies.
September 23, 2015
The CEO of ScoreBeyond explains how entrepreneurs must rewire their brains.
September 22, 2015
Workers who feel a sense of belonging stay in their jobs longer.