Design Thinking is About Doing
Stefanos Zenios describes an action plan for entrepreneurs.
A scholar shows how design thinking and lean startup methodology can help entrepreneurs quickly transform their big idea from a rough sketch on the back of a napkin into a real world product. In this video, Stefanos Zenios provides tips on how to get customer feedback, create effective prototypes, and facilitate more productive brainstorming sessions.
- Why is brainstorming a good way to generate new ideas? 0:05
- How do you facilitate brainstorming among different personality types? 1:00
- What’s the best way to find out what your customer needs? 1:41
- Why are immersion and empathy critical to the design thinking process? 2:52
- What are the benefits of building a prototype? 3:31
- How do you prototype a business model? 4:28
- Does design thinking generate better ideas? 7:04
- Can anybody be creative? 7:34
For media inquiries, visit the Newsroom.