- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Health Care
February 4, 2015
How a college dropout became the youngest self-made woman billionaire.
January 23, 2015
Sue Desmond-Hellmann shares what she's learned as the leader of the world’s largest charitable organization.
November 15, 2014
How a smart hospital used a simple approach to solve a big problem.
May 5, 2014
A scholar shows how data analysis can help lower patients’ risk of hospital readmission.
September 19, 2013
Can well-managed fleets of vehicles increase health worker productivity?