- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Health Care
April 16, 2015
An entrepreneur discusses risk, honesty, and why the families she serves in India inspire her.
February 4, 2015
How a college dropout became the youngest self-made woman billionaire.
January 23, 2015
Sue Desmond-Hellmann shares what she's learned as the leader of the world’s largest charitable organization.
November 15, 2014
How a smart hospital used a simple approach to solve a big problem.
May 5, 2014
A scholar shows how data analysis can help lower patients’ risk of hospital readmission.