- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Custom Programs
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Summer Institute for General Management
The current job market is extremely competitive, and companies are hiring young professionals who can make an immediate impact in the workplace.
The Summer Institute for General Management (SIGM) is a four-week residential program that will provide you with the business tools you need to distinguish yourself and get hired.
- Develop a strong foundation in business and management fundamentals
- Learn from world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty who teach in the MBA Program
- Participate in professional development opportunities, such as resume writing workshops, public speaking and interview coaching
- Engage with business and non-profit leaders from leading companies
- Build a diverse network of talented peers from around the world
Residing on Stanford’s beautiful campus, you will get a taste of what Silicon Valley and the greater San Francisco Bay Area have to offer.
Who Should Attend
Exceptional juniors, seniors, and recent college graduates who major in non-business fields.