Summer Institute for General Management
Program Dates: June 23 – July 20, 2013
Early Application Deadline: February 1, 2013
Final Application Deadline: April 15, 2013
Tuition: $10,000 USD Includes accommodations, meals, and course materials.
Build the Foundation to Launch Your Career
The current job market is extremely competitive, and companies are hiring young professionals who can make an immediate impact in the workplace. Get the business knowledge you need to distinguish yourself from the pack and get hired!
The Summer Institute for General Management (SIGM) is a four-week program for exceptional juniors, seniors, and recent college graduates who major in non-business fields.
Program participants will:
- Develop a strong foundation in business and management fundamentals
- Learn from the same world-renowned Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty who teach in the MBA program
- Improve résumé writing and job interviewing skills
- Engage with guest speakers from leading companies
- Build a diverse network of talented peers from around the world.
Residing on Stanford’s beautiful campus, you will get a taste of what Silicon Valley and the greater San Francisco Bay Area have to offer.
|Undergraduate Institutions Represented||90+|
|Rising Seniors and Recent Graduates||70%|
|Young Professionals (<2 years of experience)||20%|