- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford Ignite Impact – London
This is an experiential, project-based certificate program that teaches entrepreneurs to develop and commercialize their venture ideas.
Key BenefitsThe newest iteration of Stanford Ignite builds upon the successes of the other locations with key updates to the curriculum and program delivery.
Business concepts learned in the classroom and through distance technology are now all immediately applicable to the team projects, where participants work to develop a new product or service for their venture.
Participants also learn how to successfully present their ideas during a communications boot camp so that, at the culmination of the program, they are prepared to give final presentations to a panel of venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs. The goal of these presentations is to receive feedback from panelists, such as the viability of the venture idea business plan, for educational purposes.
Who Should Attend
- Current and aspiring entrepreneurs from varied professional and academic backgrounds who have ideas for ventures that they would like to cultivate and refine.
- This program is not intended for individuals with an MBA, another graduate degree in management, and/or extensive managerial training.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
The John G. McCoy–Banc One Corporation Professor of Economics
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, The Corporate Entrepreneur: Driving Innovation and New Ventures
- Director, Stanford Ignite Impact – London
- Director, Stanford Ignite – On Campus Full-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – On Campus Part-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Post-9/11 Veterans