Stanford Ignite – Full-Time
Learn business fundamentals and get hands-on, practical experience to turn your ideas into successful ventures with this four-week, full-time program.
Live Online Program
Stanford Ignite – Full-Time is an intensive, four-week live online program that’s academically rigorous, hands-on, and collaborative. Designed for working professionals and graduate students, it teaches you how to evaluate, develop, and commercialize business ideas.
While entirely virtual, the Stanford Ignite experience is optimized for interaction and impact. Engage directly with Stanford GSB faculty during real-time lectures and Q&A sessions focused on the fundamentals of business. Immediately apply new learnings by working on a team venture project with fellow innovators. And receive ongoing small-group feedback from the faculty director, entrepreneurial mentors, and communication coaches. We’ve even created virtual social events to foster deeper connections and facilitate networking. Stanford Ignite – Full-Time is the ultimate in learning by doing. The four-week, full-time program culminates with a live online presentation and feedback session with venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Key BenefitsStanford Ignite – Full-Time is a certificate program that provides the business fundamentals you need to succeed at any entrepreneurial venture.
- Learn fundamental business concepts from core business frameworks to tactical skills.
- Evaluate and analyze cases with updates to reflect the new realities of COVID-19.
- Reinforce and apply lessons learned by working on a team to develop a new product or service.
- Improve communication, elevator pitch, and presentation skills in a daylong communications bootcamp.
- Present your idea and get robust feedback from venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals with a bachelor’s degree and some professional experience (an advanced degree is preferred)
- Graduate students currently pursuing a master’s, MD, PhD, or post-doc program in a nonbusiness field
- Those with formal graduate business training (e.g., MBA) or extensive managerial experience to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
20 Jun 2021 – 14 Jul 2021
18 Mar 2021
Stanford Grad Students & Postdocs
The rate for currently enrolled Stanford graduate students (master’s, PhD, JD, MD) and postdoctoral scholars is:
Stanford alumni and staff are not eligible to receive the current student rate. Graduated students who were enrolled in the immediate quarter prior to the program start date remain eligible.
The cost of attendance includes course materials, program events, and some meals.
Certificate of Completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
- Director, Driving Innovation and New Ventures in Established Organizations
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Full-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Part-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Post-9/11 Veterans
Explore Related Programs
10 Mar 2021 – 02 Mar 2022
15 Mar 2021 – 26 Mar 2021
22 Mar 2021 – 26 Mar 2021