- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford Ignite – Full-Time
Acquire the business fundamentals and the hands-on experience needed to turn your ideas into ventures in a four-week, full-time program.
Key BenefitsStanford Ignite – Full Time is a certificate program that provides the business fundamentals to succeed at any entrepreneurial ventures.
- Learn business concepts that span core business skills and also tactical functional skills
- Reinforce lessons learned through practical application with team venture projects, where participants work in teams of five or six to develop a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture.
- Learn to successfully present your ideas during a daylong communications bootcamp, where you’ll develop your brief elevator pitch.
- Test your idea at the culmination of the program during final presentations to a panel of venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals with a bachelor’s degree and some professional experience (an advanced degree is preferred).
- Graduate students currently pursuing a master’s, MD, PhD, post-doc program in a nonbusiness field.
23 Jun 2019 – 17 Jul 2019
Stanford Grad Students & Postdocs
The rate for currently enrolled Stanford graduate students (master’s, PhD, JD, MD) and postdoctoral scholars is:
Stanford alumni and staff are not eligible to receive the current student rate. Graduated students who were enrolled in the immediate quarter prior to the program start date remain eligible.
The cost of attendance includes course materials, program events, and some meals.
Stanford GSB certificate
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, The Corporate Entrepreneur: Driving Innovation and New Ventures
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Full-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Part-Time
- Director, Stanford Ignite – Post-9/11 Veterans