Learn what it takes to formulate, develop, and commercialize new ideas.
Leveraging Stanford’s deep connection to Silicon Valley, Stanford Ignite – Full-Time exposes you to leading-edge research and frameworks in areas that span all business operations, from models and marketing to product fit and finance. And because Stanford GSB believes in experiential learning, you’ll also apply what you learn in the class sessions by collaborating with peers on your team venture project.
In our live online classroom and venture project breakout rooms you will:
- Engage directly with world-renowned faculty through real-time lectures, interactive Q&A sessions, office hours, and team project check-ins
- Collaborate and connect with fellow innovators through group discussions, venture project development, and social activities
- Get communications coaching and entrepreneurial mentorship
- Practice elevator pitches and full business plan presentations
Below are just a few of the sessions you’ll experience as part of the program.
- Business Models: Gain an introduction to the process of business model development through a case-study analysis from a variety of industries
- Marketing: Find out how market research enables participants to better understand customer needs, hone in on unmet client expectations and validate hypotheses about the market.
- Product-Market Fit: Explore how consumers evaluate fit between company offerings and their needs, both functional and symbolic.
- Accounting and Financial Statements: Dive deep into the elements of the financial reporting environment and the role of the primary financial statements to identify key relations among them.
- Pricing: Learn more about the unifying framework for value-based pricing, which focuses on understanding the economic value created by a company’s product or service to its target markets.