Learn from Stanford GSB faculty what it takes to formulate, develop, and commercialize new ideas.
Leveraging Stanford’s deep connection to Silicon Valley, Stanford Ignite – Post-9/11 Veterans exposes participants to leading-edge research and frameworks in areas that span all business operations.
- Business Models: Gain an introduction to the process of business model development through a case-study analysis from a variety of industries
- Marketing: Find out how market research enables participants to better understand customer needs, hone in on unmet client expectations and validate hypotheses about the market.
- Product-Market Fit: Explore how consumers evaluate fit between company offerings and their needs, both functional and symbolic.
- Accounting and Financial Statements: Dive deep into the elements of the financial reporting environment and the role of the primary financial statements to identify key relations among them.
- Pricing: Learn more about the unifying framework for value-based pricing, which focuses on understanding the economic value created by a company’s product or service to its target markets.