The current business landscape calls for changes in business practice and mindset in order for organizations to gain a competitive advantage and be successful.
Customer Experience Design: A Neuroscience Perspective
We can already see changes taking place. More and more companies are beginning to focus on the customer experience and to incorporate user-centered design into their business strategies. Why are companies focusing on the customer experience? Why do organizations now have more designers at the C-level?
In this course, we will explore customer experience design and design thinking through the lens of neuroscience in order to understand why focusing on the customer experience can provide companies with strategic advantages. You will see many examples of how focusing on the customer experience has led to great insights and innovations. You will also practice applying some basic neuroscience concepts to guide your design thinking process.
This course will provide you with neuroscience frameworks and design thinking tools and techniques that you will be able to leverage to gain meaningful insights and create a culture of innovation within your organization.
- Neuroscience frameworks that describe instinctual human behavior and can be used to influence behavior
- The sweet spot of innovation that includes a focus on human values
- Framing and solving problems with an understanding of the emotional brain
- Designing solutions that influence and engage external as well as internal customers and build a competitive advantage
- Creating a culture of innovation within organizations
In this course, we will employ short lecture videos, real-life examples, and projects to help you use neuroscience and design thinking frameworks to gain insights and lead teams toward transformative and sustainable innovation.