The Stanford GSB Library building is closed. However, remote access to e-resources, virtual research consultations, and limited access to physical material are available. See Research Restart – Current Status of Library Services. Refer to the university’s research recovery plan for additional information.
Alumni: Stanford GSB
The library extends lifetime courtesy privileges to Stanford GSB alumni for their personal and professional advancement.
Remote Access to Library Databases
Remote access to a premium database package is available at no cost to Stanford GSB alumni, courtesy of Stanford GSB Alumni Association and the business library.
Onsite Access to Library Resources
Alumni privileges include borrowing and onsite access to most material. Selected electronic resources are available to you in the library, including full-text articles, SEC filings, company financials, analyst reports, and online stock data.
- Selected business databases* (using library computers)
- Photocopying and printing
- Paging offsite material for in-house use (three-day turnaround)
- Guidance in using our resources
- A limited number of first-come, first-served computers
- Guest wireless internet access
*Some of the research databases are restricted to current faculty, students, and staff due to licensing agreements.
To obtain borrowing privileges, Stanford GSB alumni may apply for a “GSB Alumni” library card at the library’s i-Desk. These cards are:
- Issued to individuals upon verification of personal identification.
- Valid for three years and can be renewed upon expiration.
- Not transferable for use by other individuals, business associates, or family members.
You must show your library card in order to borrow library material. Your library privileges must be exercised personally; designating proxies for library use is not permitted.