Onsite Access to Library Resources
Alumni privileges include borrowing and onsite access to most material. Selected electronic resources are available to you in the library, including full-text articles, SEC filings, company financials, analyst reports, and online stock data.
- Selected business databases* (using library computers)
- Photocopying and printing
- Paging offsite material for in-house use (three-day turnaround)
- Guidance in using our resources
- A limited number of first-come, first-served computers
- Guest wireless internet access
To obtain borrowing privileges, Stanford GSB alumni may apply for a “GSB Alumni” library card at the library’s i-Desk. These cards are:
- Issued to individuals upon verification of personal identification.
- Valid for three years and can be renewed upon expiration.
- Not transferable for use by other individuals, business associates, or family members.
You must show your library card in order to borrow library material. Your library privileges must be exercised personally; designating proxies for library use is not permitted.