- The Experience
- The Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
This certificate program teaches innovators to formulate, develop, and commercialize their ideas.
In this program, you will be exposed to both the fundamentals of business, and the practical aspects of identifying and evaluating business ideas and moving them forward.
Who Should Attend
This program uniquely combines current graduate students and entrepreneurs with innovators, scientists, and engineers from leading companies. It is intended for innovators who do not have graduate-level business degrees.
A Stanford Academic Experience
The program is taught by prominent Stanford GSB faculty and will expose you to:
- Core business skills, such as marketing, operations, strategy, accounting, finance, and economics
- Applied skills, such as negotiation, teamwork, public speaking, leadership, and pitching
- Approaches to product design and prototyping
- Working in a team to develop a plan for commercializing a new product or service for an existing organization or a new venture
- Prominent executives and corporate, venture, and angel investors who participate as guest speakers, expert panelists, and business mentors providing candid feedback throughout the venture-building process