Discover the Paths to Power
Learn how to diagnose and react to organizational dynamics, build power, and increase your influence to amplify your impact.
There is a direct correlation between the understanding and mastery of power dynamics and personal and professional satisfaction and wellbeing. Discover the Paths to Power will build your power skills and teach you how to wield them — for maximum effect and impact.
This on-demand online course offers you same-day access to experiential and research-based content so you can immerse yourself in a highly relevant topic to your business challenges and context, bridge theory with practice, and make real-time impact in your organization.
Designed by and featuring Stanford's world-renowned tenured faculty, this course provides you with an engaging and flexible learning experience, without the application requirements or financial and time investment of a longer program.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to add to your LinkedIn profile and download for your records.
Key BenefitsThis on-demand online course provides an introduction to topics and ideas that are useful for accelerating your career and building your power base.
- Build and develop your power skills — and know when and how to use them.
- Create, grow, and use social networks.
- Develop your personal brand and reputation to elevate success.
- Think about career moves in progression to control career direction.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who wish to expand their networks and use them more effectively
- Leaders who want to improve their personal brand and increase their impact
- Individuals who want to proactively navigate their own career trajectory
Payment is due upon registration. Your 60-day access begins upon receipt of full payment
Certificate of Completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.