Disrupt Your Business
Learn to identify the difference between disruption and an incremental change or a fad. Gain the tools to drive disruption and defend your space.
Disrupt Your Business will examine the meaning, evolution, and impact of disruption by exploring disruption theory, innovation strategy, and human-centered design to give participants the tools and techniques to drive innovation and protect themselves and their organizations against industry disruption.
This on-demand online course offers you same-day access to experiential and research-based content so you can immerse yourself in a highly relevant topic to your business challenges and context, bridge theory with practice, and make real-time impact in your organization.
Designed by and featuring Stanford's world-renowned tenured faculty, this course provides you with an engaging and flexible learning experience, without the application requirements or financial and time investment of a longer program.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to add to your LinkedIn profile and download for your records.
Key BenefitsThis on-demand online course will empower you to think about and develop your organization or team’s strategy as it relates to disruption.
- Gain insight into how disruption drives structural industry change through the use of case studies across a broad array of industries.
- Understand how innovation can create the potential for future disruption, and discover the difference between durable initiatives and industry fads.
- Identify the characteristics that protect industry longevity and help defend against being disrupted.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who wish to deepen their understanding of disruption
- Leaders who want to advance themselves, their teams, and their organizations by harnessing the power of innovation, trend-forecasting, and disruption
- Individuals who seek to protect their organizations against disruption and defend their space
Payment is due upon registration. Your 60-day access begins upon receipt of full payment
Certificate of Completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
01 Mar 2021 – 11 Jun 2021
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
01 Aug 2021 – 06 Aug 2021
10 Jan 2021 – 04 Mar 2021