The Emerging CFO: Strategic Financial Leadership Program
Guide your organization through growth with innovative CFO training that blends financial expertise, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
Today’s global CFOs require more than just financial know-how to succeed. That’s why The Emerging CFO encourages you to think beyond finance to big-picture, organization-wide concerns.
In this comprehensive two-module program, you’ll learn how to make better strategic financial decisions, build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, and develop a more effective leadership style. The ultimate goal: to gain the skills and confidence to lead your organization through globalization and growth.
In between and following the two on-campus modules, you’ll experience enhanced content and personal coaching with webinars, two 360° assessments, and one-on-one coaching sessions. It’s six months of intensive, empowering, and thought-provoking learning, giving you a unique opportunity to effect true change in yourself and your organization.
Key BenefitsKeep up with emerging trends and methodologies, make better strategic financial decisions, and build key partnerships in a comprehensive program.
- Develop strategic skills in the context of financial leadership.
- Transition from information provider to strategic partner.
- Learn new techniques and methodologies related to finance, strategy, and leadership.
- Gain a greater understanding of current trends in finance.
- Improve negotiation, conflict management, and communication skills.
- Develop long-term vision and strategy frameworks.
- Assess and enhance your personal leadership style.
- Drive innovation and lead cultural change.
Who Should Attend
- Senior finance executives with at least 10 years of work experience, at least seven years of financial management experience, and a high level of managerial responsibility within their organizations — from any size company, any industry, and any country
- Examples of appropriate functions and titles: chief financial officer, treasurer, controller, vice president of finance, and other senior-level financial positions
2021 Program|21 Feb 2021 – 30 Apr 2021
Full-time during on-campus modules
21 Feb 2021 – 26 Feb 2021
Break: return to your office
25 Apr 2021 – 30 Apr 2021
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
08 Jan 2021
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Meet faculty director Ilya Strebulaev, and hear how and why this comprehensive program uniquely blends financial expertise, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Professor of Finance
- Co-Director, The Emerging CFO: Strategic Financial Leadership Program
Explore Related Programs
01 Mar 2021 – 11 Jun 2021
15 Aug 2021 – 20 Aug 2021
15 Aug 2021 – 20 Aug 2021